Ordering guide - how many sheets and towels to hire
Use the information on this page before placing your order to hire sheets and towels.
It's important to be able to respond to bookings quickly, so you need some hired sheets and towels in reserve at your property.
We recommend hiring two or three full sets of linen in your first order. As you use the linen, order more to top up your supply and return the used linen. This way you are never caught short.
Remember that there is a lead time of 3 to 4 working days to fill an order, so you will need to hire more sheets, towels and other linen as your stocks run low.
You need to find the balance between ordering fresh linen, the number of bookings at your property, storage available and how often you want to return used linen.
- on your first order, make sure you will have enough linen to deal with upcoming bookings to give yourself time to top up your order before you run short
- use the website to order what you need
- we will let you know by email when your order is ready to collect. Please allow at least 3 to 4 working days before needing your order.
- place your next order when your supply has only one change of linen left.
- pick up your order from Kennards Storage, 1-19 Booth St Camperdown NSW 2050
- collection and return to the 24 hour section of Kennards, enter from Guihen St.
- you will receive instructions by email when your order is ready to collect.
See our page Returning used linen for details on what to do once your linen has been used.